Want to Be a Part of the Show???
Thank you for taking the time to consider being a part of Iowa’s Premier Beer, Wine & Food Expo! We are excited to partner with you in showcasing your product or business in the best way possible to our attendees. For more information, please contact Cyndi Lorenzen at 515.564.8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Move-in times are Thursday from 3 – 8pm and Friday from 8am – 2pm
- Show opens at 4:00 pm on Friday, November 13
- Each booth will have 3′ pipe and drape on the sides as well as behind the booth
- Upon arrival please check-in at the Exhibitor Services desk to pick up your Exhibitor Badges and parking passes (note: Thursday parking is free)
- Exhibitor Badges may be left at the Show Office for those that are working the next shift.
- All Booths include one (120v) electrical drop if it was requested on your order form. Please note on your form if electric is needed. Internet is complimentary.
- Please note if you need to purchase the table upgrade, you may bring your own or you can purchase on your form a package of 2 chairs and 2 skirted tables for $140 prior to June 30, then it goes to $180
- There will be an Exhibitor Lounge location TBD
- Show Hours are: Friday, November 13 – 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 14 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Move-out will be from 8:00 p.m. – Midnight on Saturday, November 14. As in previous, we require all booths to remain open until the show closes at 8:00 p.m. Early tear down will not be permitted due to safety of the attendees and congestion on the show floor.
Need a place to stay? Des Moines has more than 100 hotels and 10,000 hotel rooms. For more information, click here.