About the Show…
Over the past seven years the event has evolved and grown. Because of this evolvement and the growing popularity of microbrews, we have added “Beer” into the title of the show. In 2014, we saw an increased excitement and attendance for the expo. By selling out of our exhibit space and increasing our attendance by 40%, exhibitors and consumers both benefited from the changes we made last year.
Key items for 2015 that will continue:
- Alcohol sampling placed throughout the show floor for increased traffic to other vendor booths.
- Emcee on the show floor, which enhanced the exposure of our vendor booths and seminars. The pairing stage was full for all seminars in 2014.
- Open floor layout, with lower drape, which created a decorative element as vendors brought in tents, inflatables, and signage to display which was seen from across the show floor.
- PRICING! Vendor and patron pricing will remain the same as last year.
Exceptional Exhibitor Opportunities!
If you are involved in food, wine, hospitality, lifestyle, etc. then there are exceptional exhibitor opportunities for you at this event:
- ORGANIC/HOME GROWN
- GOURMET FOOD
- DAIRY & CHEESE
- BAKERY BUSINESSES
- KITCHEN SPECIALTIES
- COFFEE & TEA
- HEALTH & NUTRITION
- FOOD SCIENCE
- RESTAURANT BUSINESSES
- ALCOHOL (Wineries, Brewers, etc.)
- FOODIES & FOOD FADS
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- BARBEQUE BUSINESS
- COOKING & BAKING BUSINESSES
- VACATION BUSINESSES
- COOKING SCHOOLS
Spectacular Sponsorship Opportunities
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain visibility and target thousands of key attendees by becoming an event sponsor. This is a great way to put your company in the Spotlight! Sponsorships are available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Laurie Kemmit at (515)564-8020 or email@example.com for sponsorship details.